Louder Than Hope is the local music community coming together to fight for a cause!
Thanks to our Sponsors:
In and Out Beverage – located on Sheller Avenue in Chambersburg
Blaise Alexander Chevrolet – Hassle free off exit 3!
Route 11 Tattoo – See what Route 11 can do for you!
Louder Than Hope is a CD compilation of local bands to raise money and awareness to fight the opioid crisis in our community featuring:
- All proceeds from this year’s project will benefit The House of Hope In Chambersburg and the Wells House in Hagerstown.
- Keep listening for details for the CD Release
- Meet us for our first stop on Saturday, February 29th at The Warehouse behind Breakaway II Sports Lounge!
- Check out Facebook.com/wearelouderthanhope for continuing details
- If you’d like to be a sponsor and have your business featured in the CD booklet, contact Blake at email@example.com
Pre-order for the CD is $12 and after February 29th the price will increase $15. You can also make a donation in the below form.
Be sure to pre-order below to guarantee yourself a hard copy of the CD when it releases!